1. “Five Church-Planting Dangers” by Tim Chester
Common mistakes to avoid in planting churches.
2. “Django, The Dark Knight, and Mystery of Mercy” by Pete Peterson
Peterson explores where these two films fail because they attempt to answer the problem of violence and evil with nothing more than violence and revenge. He laments their lack of a morally complex conclusion.
3. “The Princess Paradox” by Erin Newcomb
The princess craze has reached into the church too, but is it an accurate picture of what the Scriptures teach?
4. “Why We Need More Churches In Small Towns” by Matthew Spandler-Davison
An interesting look at two ways in which small-town-churches can participate in reaching the 62 million people in rural America.
5. “The Ministry of ‘I Don’t Know’” by Dave Dunham
Here is a piece I wrote for The Southern Ohio Pastors Coalition blog on how a difficult ministry setting where the answers aren’t easy can be good for us as pastors.
6. “Relational Evangelism in the Local Church” by Chris VanBuskirk
A reflection on the ways your church can do relational evangelism every Sunday morning.